[BCMA] BCMA Climate Action Survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 27 08:00:00 PDT 2022

*Please take our Climate Action Survey!*

Museums are not neutral. The cultural heritage sector enjoys a level of
public trust and respect that few other institutions even come close to
matching. It is critical that we help our communities understand the
challenges we are facing and bring people together to take collective
action in this climate crisis.

This anonymous survey will provide the BCMA with insight into how the
sector is currently responding to the climate crisis, determine what
resources are being utilized, and understand how we can support you and
your communities.

Time to complete: * 3 minutes*

Deadline: *May 6, 2022*
*Take the Survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBVLDND>*