[BCMA] Registration is now open! BCMA Webinar: Demystifying Unions

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 26 11:43:53 PDT 2022

*BCMA Webinar: Demystifying Unions*

*Tuesday, May 3rd, 12:00pm - 1:00pm PT*

Join the BCMA and the BC General Employees’ Union (BCGEU) for this engaging
and important webinar. The BCGEU is one of the largest and most diverse
unions in British Columbia who represent over 80,000 members in 550
bargaining units in the private sector and public services. In this
webinar, Kari Michaels Executive Vice President of the BCGEU, will explore
what a union is, how they work, the steps required to unionize and what
changes if you form a union.

Registration is free
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/6720517c73594f5ef4b656aaff5eebc13ee1bbe8/1>
so bring a friend or two!

[image: Union Instagram.jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.