[BCMA] Registration Open! BCMA Webinar: Tips & Tricks to Protecting Yourself Online

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 13:27:01 PDT 2022

*BCMA Webinar: Tips & Tricks to Protecting Yourself Online*

*April 11th, 2:00pm - 3:00pm pst*

Spam, scams, fraud, and phishing! The internet is a scary place out there,
and it's only getting more common. Fortunately, there are many ways you can
protect yourself and your personal information and keep safe while using
the internet for work and at home. Let's talk about some simple, easy, and
straightforward tips and tricks you can use when using email or browsing
the internet.

*Registration is free! So bring a friend or two! *

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/328cbc46026de27a2449a00a6e3bc856f77cb875/1>

[image: IT Webinar - April 11.jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.