[BCMA] The Bill Reid Gallery is Hiring - Collections Technician (Summer Student)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 13:24:28 PDT 2022

Hello!
The Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art has a summer student job opportunity for a Collections Technician. Details of the position are attached. I hope you will be able to distribute this to any students or community members who might be interested.

Position: Collections Technician (summer student)

Reports to: Curator

Hours: Full Time - May 24 - August 13, 2022 (12 weeks)

Remuneration: $18 per hour

Please forward applications with resume and cover letter by email to:

Beth Carter, Curator

bcarter at billreidgallery.ca<mailto:bcarter at billreidgallery.ca>

Applications will be accepted until April 21, 2022.

Thanks!

Aliya Boubard (pronouns: she/her)
Assistant Curator
604-682-3455 ext. 222

Gallery Hours
Wednesday - Sunday | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Last Thursday of the Month | 9:30 am - 11 am - Seniors/First Responders

Feature Exhibitions
Sho Sho Esquiro: Doctrine of Discovery
September 22, 2021 – June 5, 2022

A Well-Made Object
February 9, 2022 – May 8, 2022

[cid:image002.png at 01D72BAC.573CF160]

We respectfully acknowledge the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səl’il’wətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and all the Indigenous peoples of the Northwest Coast, on whose traditional and unceded territories we live and work.