[BCMA] Job Posting: Processing Archivist

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 14:11:34 PDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

The Library & Archives department of the Vancouver Maritime Museum seeks a summer student to process a large collection of photographs. This is a temporary, full-time position funded in part by the Young Canada Works (YCW) employment initiative of the Department of Canadian Heritage. The job poster is attached.

The position will run from May 23rd, 2022 until August 26th, 2022. Interested candidates may apply through the YCW portal or email their cover letter and resume to me by May 2nd.

​
Best wishes,
Ashlynn Prasad, MAS, MLIS, she/her
Librarian & Archivist
W.B. & M.H. Chung Library & Leonard G. McCann Archives
Vancouver Maritime Museum
1905 Ogden Avenue | Vancouver, BC V6J 1A3
VMM Front Desk: 604-257-8300
VMM Library & Archives: 604-257-3099
www.vanmaritime.com<http://www.vanmaritime.com/>
Artifact & Archives Database: https://www.vmmcollections.com/
Library Catalogue: https://chunglibrary.slls.online/
St. Roch Research Guide: www.stroch.net<http://www.stroch.net/>

​[cid:aa256170-4225-4291-8a66-e50d25ec18f5]<https://vanmaritime.com/ho-ku-melh/>

We acknowledge that we are on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam),  sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh).