[BCMA] Webinar: Legal Lunch & Learn: Returning to Work in the Fourth Wave

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 7 07:46:48 PDT 2021

What does it mean to return to work amidst vaccine passports and the delta
variant when your workplace is a stage, a theatre, a gallery, or a museum?
As staff, artists, and patrons, how do we protect our safety and human
rights? What responsibilities do we have to others?

Co-presented by ArtsBC <https://artsbc.org/>, human rights lawyer Clea
Parfitt will discuss the legal implications of the proof of vaccination
order for the arts sector, explore how the BC Human Rights
Commissioner’s guidance
on proof of vaccination <https://bchumanrights.ca/publications/vaccination/>
can inform our vaccination status policies and practices, and answer your
questions about navigating this transition.

*About Clea Parfitt*

Clea Parfitt works primarily in the areas of human rights and employment
law. Clea was active for more than a decade with the West Coast Domestic
Workers’ Association, a non-profit organization which provides legal advice
and advocacy for domestic workers in British Columbia, was a Board Member
of P.A.C.E. (Prostitution Alternatives Counselling and Education Society),
and has sat on the West Coast LEAF Legal Committee for more than a decade.

*Accessibility*

Please note closed captioning will be available for this event. ASL
Interpretation can be booked upon request to events at pacificlegaloutreach.com