[BCMA] Items Available for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 4 14:51:12 PDT 2021

Hello All,

The following items are available from the Summerland Museum & Archives for
transfer to other Canadian museums and relevant non-profits. We are
currently unable to cover the cost of shipping, and therefore it will be
the responsibility of the interested organization.

The items include containers such as jars, bottles, and tins of various
uses. For more information on individual items please see the attached
document.

If you have any questions or would like to express interest in an item
please contact me by July 5, 2021.

Thank you,
Julien

--
Julien Butler
Curator & Archivist
archives at summerlandmuseum.org
The Summerland Museum and Archives respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on the unceded and ancestral territory of the Syilx
Peoples.