[BCMA] Yukon Historical & Museums Association: Community Relations Officer (Summer Student)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 4 15:52:30 PDT 2021

 Application deadline extended to May 10

Now Hiring: Community Relations Officer
(Summer Student)
*Application Deadline: *May 10, 2021

The Yukon Historical & Museums Association (YHMA) is seeking an engaged,
self-motivated individual to join our team as Community Relations Officer,
focusing on strengthening YHMA’s relationships with its members and other
stakeholders, building a culture of philanthropy, enhancing the Yukon
heritage community network, and raising the profile of YHMA, the historic
properties we manage, and the greater Yukon heritage community with the
public.

The successful candidate will gain experience in and develop skills related
to non-profit heritage organization management, develop a professional
network in the Yukon heritage community, and gain a deeper understanding of
the overall heritage sector.

Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Community Relations
Coordinator will manage YHMA’s online communications channels and
newsletter; collaborate with various stakeholders to coordinate network-
and profile-building events and activities, including the Culture Days
festival, a donor thank-you event, and 1-3 other public events or
activities; update the organization’s Contractor Database; help develop
fundraising tools and materials; and conduct our annual stakeholder
satisfaction survey.

Learn more and apply
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=20aedbce1b&e=1f0a51b934>
[image: Facebook]
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=c9746fa50f&e=1f0a51b934>
Facebook
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=3355f093fa&e=1f0a51b934>
[image: Twitter]
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=4476bb912e&e=1f0a51b934>
Twitter
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=74376da8ee&e=1f0a51b934>
[image: Website]
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=f13a8966ff&e=1f0a51b934>
Website
<https://heritageyukon.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33ec508577d3c4213e787b974&id=6d32b1c502&e=1f0a51b934>
*Copyright © 2021 Yukon Historical & Museums Association, All rights
reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
Yukon Historical & Museums Association
3126 3rd Avenue, Whitehorse, YT, Canada