[BCMA] Acid-free tissue paper

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 4 12:47:41 PDT 2021

Certainly you have been frustrated by the high cost of proper tissue paper
for the safe storage of artifacts. We just made a purchase from Cleaners
Supply (dry cleaning products). Their product seems very much the same, the
service was quick, the shipping reasonable, and the total cost is
dramatically less. Has anyone had a negative experience? Otherwise, this
looks like a good deal!

--
Todd Davidson
Operations Manager

*We acknowledge that our activities take place on the traditional lands of
the*
*Upper Similkameen First Nation*

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>