[BCMA] B.C. prepares to safely move to Step 2 of its restart plan
Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 14 13:49:17 PDT 2021
A press release <https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021PREM0041-001155> from
the office of the Premier confirms that BC is ready to safely move onto
step 2 of our restart plan, beginning on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
What does that mean? Public health safety protocols, such as mask-wearing
in all indoor public spaces and physical distancing, will remain in place
during Step 2. As well, personal indoor gatherings will be limited to five
visitors or one other household.
Moving from Step 1 to Step 2 includes:
- B.C. recreational travel – non-essential travel ban lifted.
Out-of-province non-essential travel advisory continues;
- maximum of 50 people for outdoor personal gatherings;
- maximum of 50 people for indoor seated organized gatherings (e.g.,
movie theatres, live theatre, banquet halls) with safety plans;
- indoor faith gatherings – a maximum of 50 people, or 10% of a place of
worship’s total capacity, whichever number is greater – with safety plans;
- maximum of 50 spectators for outdoor sports;
- liquor service at restaurants, bars and pubs extended until midnight;
- indoor sports games (no spectators) and high-intensity fitness with
The earliest target start date for Step 3 is July 1, and Sept. 7 for Step
To learn more about all the steps of the Restart Plan click: here.
Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
The BC Museums Association office is located on the traditional, unceded
lands of the Lekwungen <https://vimeo.com/275788251> peoples (Songhees and
Xwsepsum Nations). We respect past, present, and future Indigenous stewards
and recognize that we are uninvited guests on this territory.
BC Museums Association || 675 Belleville Street || Victoria, BC || V8W 9W2
Our domain has changed! Please ensure that your spam and junk filters allow
messages from @museum.bc.ca so that you won’t miss news of events and
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Listserv