[BCMA] AABC / ARMA VI Joint Conference & workshop: Registration Deadline Tues, May 28 @5:00pm

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Sun May 26 19:04:18 PDT 2024

please excuse cross postings

Colleagues,

Registration will close on Tuesday, May 28, 2024 @5:00pm for the AABC /
ARMA Vancouver Island 2024 virtual joint conference “Going further
together: connectivity and partnerships in the information profession” (May
29-30) and the related conference workshop “Ready-Set-Go! Emergency
Planning for Organizations” (May 31).

We invite you to learn from a dynamic range of speakers and topics that
celebrate innovative partnerships and relationship building initiatives in
records management organizations and archives that further our theory and
practice.

RSVP details for social events including a virtual trivia night (Wed, May
29) and an in-person Board Game Night in Victoria (Thurs, May 30) are also
now available.

For more information about the conference schedule and our amazing
speakers, workshop description, social events, and registration links,
please visit the conference website at:
https://aabcarmaviconference2024.wordpress.com/

We hope that you will be able to join us!

2024 AABC / ARMA VI Conference Committee
email: info at aabc.ca

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.