[BCMA] Registration OPEN! AABC / ARMA VI Joint Conference, May 29-31, 2024

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon May 20 19:48:04 PDT 2024

please excuse cross postings

Colleagues,

The AABC and ARMA Vancouver Island are pleased to invite you to the 2024
virtual conference “Going further together: connectivity and partnerships
in the information profession” that will be held May 29 – 30, 2024. We are
excited to bring together a dynamic range of speakers and topics that
celebrate innovative partnerships and relationship building initiatives in
records management organizations and archives that further our theory and
practice.

The conference workshop “Ready-Set-Go! Emergency Planning for
Organizations” will be held on Friday, May 31, 2024.

For more information about the conference schedule, workshop description,
and registration links, please visit the conference website at:
https://aabcarmaviconference2024.wordpress.com/

Registration for the conference and workshop will close on Tuesday, May
28 @5:00pm.

We hope that you will be able to join us!

2024 AABC / ARMA VI Conference Committee
email: info at aabc.ca

~~~~

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.