[BCMA] Do you have International Museums Day plans? Share them with the BCMA

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed May 8 05:56:45 PDT 2024

Hello all,

A reporter from CBC Radio contacted the BCMA hoping to highlight any
International Museums Day activities or special events that are
happening around the province on May 18. A BCMA Council member will be
speaking with the reporter on May 14 and if you would like us to mention
your event, please share your event with us (email bcma at museum.bc.ca) by
Friday, May 10.

We can also feature your event on the BCMA's social media accounts during
BC Museums Week (May 13-18).

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>
-

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca