[BCMA] Fwd: Seeking Recommendations: Professional Service for Culture Centre Exhibit Installation

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 7 16:08:54 PDT 2024

Greetings,

I'm reaching out on behalf of the Museum & Archives of Vernon. We're
currently seeking recommendations for a professional service that
specializes in consultation, design, and exhibit installation. This is for
our upcoming move to the new Culture Centre here in Vernon, which will take
place in the next few years. Any suggestions you may have would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

gwyn.evans at vernonmuseum.ca

I would like to respectfully acknowledge that I am sending this email
today, as well as working, living, and playing, on the Traditional,
Ancestral, and Unceded territory of the syilx People. As a visitor on this
land, I strive to deepen my understanding of the local Indigenous
communities, including the syilx and secwepemc People, and I commit to
reframing my responsibilities to land and community.