[BCMA] Amendment - BCMA Special Projects Coordinator Posting

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 25 14:05:43 PDT 2024

Hi all,

A few folks have reached out to ask about the YCW requirements that were
included in the original job posting for the *Special Projects Coordinator *
position.

Please note that the YCW-funded portion of the job may be flexible, and as
such, we've updated the job posting:
https://museum.bc.ca/now-hiring-special-projects-coordinator/.

We encourage anyone who does not meet the YCW requirements to still apply,
as it will not affect your ability to move to the interview stage!

Instead, please indicate if you do meet those requirements or not (listed
at the bottom of the job posting), as this will help us make internal
funding decisions.

[image: Special Projects Coordinator.png]

Many thanks,
Jazmin

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca