[BCMA] Request for Proposals: Architect and Engineering Plan

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 8 13:21:21 PST 2024

The Golden Museum and Archives is looking for proposals from an
Architectural Firm for the creation of architectural and engineering plans
for our 1904 CPR Train Station. We have undergone public engagement to
determine the direction our community would like to see us take in regards
to this building, and now we are ready to take the next step. This project
relies upon grant funding, and the first step is to determine how much
money it will take to create a comprehensive architectural plan.

Please refer to the RFP attached to this email. If anyone has any questions
or suggestions, please reach out to me at museum.golden at gmail.com

Thank you.

*Brittany Newman    **(She/Her**) *       Executive Director

Golden Museum and Archives
1302 11th Ave S, Golden BC, V0A 1H0
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Golden+%26+District+Museum/@51.2922114,-116.9631953,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5379bf96b43fc203:0x194db531bf58fa85!8m2!3d51.2922129!4d-116.9611077>
PO Box 992, Golden BC, V0A 1H0

Phone: 250 344-5169
museum.golden at gmail.com  <museum.golden at gmail.com>  |
https://goldenbcmuseums.com/
Join us on: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/museum.golden/>  |  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/museum.golden>

The Golden Museum and Archives operates on the territories of the Ktunaxa
and Secwepemc Peoples, and the chosen home of the Metis Nation Columbia
River Society. We are grateful for the privilege to work and play on this
territory.