[BCMA] Questions for marketing/ communications museum employees

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 5 13:13:43 PST 2024

Hi! I am wondering if there are any marketing/ communication professionals
on this list that would be open to me asking them some questions about
their educational training as well as employment experiences… My museum
training background is in curating, exhibit design and research but I would
like to get more into the marketing and communications aspect for
employment after being off work for five years (I had triplets in 2019) --
I need to do some research on which education program would be most
beneficial for this change of skill set  as well as what the job market/
demand is for employees in this aspect of museum work…  My email address is
katherinevdv at gmail.com; I currently live in the West Kootenay region of
British Columbia. Thank you! :)