[BCMA] BCMA Town Hall - Join us for the launch of the BCMA's new strategic plan!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 5 09:36:07 PST 2024

Hello everyone,

Join us on March 14 from 12-1 pm as the BCMA launches our new strategic
plan!

In consultation with our members, partners, and community, the BC Museums
Association has developed a bold new strategic plan for 2024-2029. In this
special online town hall, learn how the new strategic plan will help to
create space for BCMA members to engage in meaningful, courageous dialogue
and equitable actions. Join BCMA Council members and learn about the
Association’s updated values, new strategic priorities, and our reimagined
plan to help the arts, culture, and heritage sector thrive.

Registration is free and open to anyone interested in the BCMA or
passionate about BC’s arts, culture, and heritage sector.

To read the new strategic plan, please visit:
https://museum.bc.ca/brain/bc-museums-association-strategic-plan-2024-2029/

We hope to have time in the town hall to discuss the new strategic plan
with attendees and respond to questions.

Register online: https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=140

I hope to see you there!

-Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>
-

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca