[BCMA] Register now! BCMA Webinar: Investing in Tomorrow - Creating Meaningful Internship Experiences in Arts & Heritage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 25 12:53:43 PDT 2024

*BCMA Webinar: Investing in Tomorrow - Creating Meaningful Internship
Experiences in Arts & Heritage*

*Tuesday, July 2nd 202412:00 pm – 1:00 pm PDT*

Join the BCMA and the Executive Director of the Esquimalt Community Arts
Hub, Luca Jesse Apel, as he shares first-hand experience on what makes an
impactful internship experience for both the student and the organization.
The webinar will touch on how to get the most value to the organization out
of a short internship by streamlining training and using project management
software to assign tasks and monitor progress, and how to empower the
intern's career by providing resources, mentorship and opportunities for
self-directed learning. Luca will touch on common pitfalls organizations
and supervisors can fall into and suggest innovative solutions.

Register here <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=158&instid=476>!

[image: Engaging Internships.png]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>