[BCMA] 2024 BCMA Conference Registration Open

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 25 12:43:31 PDT 2024

Registration for the 2024 BCMA Conference in Lheidli T’enneh territory -
Prince George is open!

The 2024 BCMA Conference will center sustainability in all facets and
feature two parallel tracks: the annual sector Gathering and the brand-new
Innovation Lab.

The Gathering track will feature various social events, sessions and
keynotes for about 200 attendees, sponsors, funders, and partners from
across BC and beyond.

The Innovation Lab will be a collaborative space bringing together a
diverse group of about 50 arts and culture workers to experiment, play,
prototype and present their solutions for a more sustainable cultural
sector.

Both options are open for registration. Read more on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> to decide which
opportunity you want to participate in!

Have questions? Check out our FAQ Page
<https://museum.bc.ca/2024-bcma-conference-faq/> or email bcma at museum.bc.ca