[BCMA] job availability at VPMA- Marketing & Communications Manager

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 14 15:30:17 PDT 2024

Good afternoon and happy Friday,

The Vancouver Police Museum is looking for a new Marketing and
Communications Manager.

The successful candidate will work 22 hours per week between Thursday and
Sunday, with a minimum one weekend day each week, beginning late July 2024.
Hours will typically be 9:00am-5:00pm with some evening shifts as needed.

If you or someone you know would like to apply please reply to this email
with your resume and cover letter before 5pm on Monday July 1st. Interviews
will take place on Sunday, July 7th.

For more information please see the attached job description.

Kindly yours,
Christie

Christie Strauss
Museum Director
Vancouver Police Museum & Archives
Email: director at vancouverpolicemuseum.ca
Phone: 604.665.3346
Office Hours:
Thursday to Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.