[BCMA] Acrylic display pieces/frames available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 14 17:08:56 PDT 2024

After a recent clean up of one of our storage areas the Vancouver Police
Museum & Archives is looking to find new homes for a variety of acrylic
display pieces as well as frames of varying sizes and styles. Attached is a
file with photos showing what we are looking to get rid of. If anyone is
interested please contact director at vancouverpolicemuseum.ca to arrange a
time to view the pieces or pick them up. The museum is open Thursday-Sunday.

Vancouver Police Museum and Archives
240 E. Cordova Street, V6A 1L3
(604) 665-3346
www.vancouverpolicemuseum.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.