[BCMA] Register now for the 2024 BCMA Conference!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:34:33 PDT 2024

*Registration for the 2024 BCMA Conference in Lheidli T’enneh territory -
Prince George is open!*

The 2024 BCMA Conference will center sustainability in all facets and
feature *two parallel tracks: the annual sector Gathering and the brand-new
Innovation Lab. *

The Gathering track will feature various social events, sessions and
keynotes for about 200 attendees, sponsors, funders, and partners from
across BC and beyond.

The Innovation Lab will be a collaborative space bringing together a
diverse group of about 50 arts and culture workers to experiment, play,
prototype and present their solutions for a more sustainable cultural
sector.

*Both options are open for registration. *Read more on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> to decide which
opportunity you want to participate in!

Have questions? Check out our FAQ Page
<https://museum.bc.ca/2024-bcma-conference-faq/> or email bcma at museum.bc.ca