[BCMA] Job Posting - Two Rivers Gallery

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jan 19 10:40:03 PST 2024

*Director of Learning & Engagement (Full-time)*

Two Rivers Gallery, located on the traditional unceded territory of the
Lheidli T’enneh (Prince George,

BC), has an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join the
gallery as our Director of Learning and

Engagement. Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a key, fulltime
(37.5 hours/ week) position that

works closely with the Curator and manages the Learning & Engagement team
to develop and deliver a

broad range of programs, tours, workshops, school programs and other
activities.

As a member of our Senior Management Team, the Director of Learning and
Engagement is directly

involved in growing connections with diverse audiences, and supporting a
range of opportunities

through which to engage with our community. Along with overseeing contracts
and relationships with

program facilitators and managing the Learning & Engagement Team, there are
opportunities to deliver

public programs as well.

Two Rivers Gallery believes in the power of art to make positive change in
the world. If you, as an

organised and experienced art educator share this belief, we would like to
speak with you about joining

our team.

*Join our team*: Please send a cover letter and CV, outlining your
experience and interest in this position.

Short-listed candidates will be invited to a zoom interview with a final
selection of candidates invited to

an in-person interview.

To apply, or for more information, please contact George Harris, Executive
Director, Two Rivers Gallery,

725 Canada Games Way, Prince George, BC. V2L 5T1 •
recruitment at tworiversgallery.ca • 250 614 7805

*Two Rivers Gallery extends a commitment to equity and recognizes that
structural inequalities*

*create significant barriers to equal opportunity employment. We strongly
encourage applications*

*from equity-seeking communities, from individuals who are Gender Diverse,
LGBTQ+, Two-Spirit,*

*Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, and Persons with Disabilities.*

We thank all interested applicants, however, only short-listed candidates
will be contacted. Interviews

will begin after February 8 and will be ongoing until the position is
filled.

https://www.tworiversgallery.ca/join-support-old/job-listings/

--
Roxanne Heroux-Boulay (She, Her, Hers)
Communications Coordinator & Graphic Designer

<https://www.tworiversgallery.ca/>
Gratefully located on the traditional, unceded territory of the Lheidli
T’enneh

This message is a private communication and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please
notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and
then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.