[BCMA] AABC Roundtea: An Introduction to the BC Jewish Queer & Trans Oral History Project and the Transgender Archives at UVic (Jan 22, 2024)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jan 8 11:48:02 PST 2024

please excuse cross postings

Colleagues,

We invite you to join us for an online Roundtea discussion on Monday,
January 22, 2024 (12:00 - 1:30pm PST) to learn more about the BC Jewish
Queer & Trans Oral History Project and the Transgender Archives at the
University of Victoria. This lunchtime session will include speakers Alysa
Routtenberg, Director of Archives at the Jewish Museum and Archives of BC,
and Lara Wilson, Director, Special Collections and University Archivist at
the University of Victoria.

Registration for this AABC Roundtea is free! Bring your lunch and bring
your questions!

For more information about these projects and to RSVP, please visit:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/Roundtables

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.