[BCMA] Last Chance for Early Bird Rates - Register Now for Heritage BC Conference!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 26 14:45:37 PST 2024

2024 Heritage BC Conference
Last Chance for Early-Bird
Registration‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌

[image: Heritage BC Transparent.png]
[image: Website-Button.png]
*2024 Heritage BC Conference*
*Last Chance for Early-Bird Registration*

We are excited to be bringing heritage professionals, advocates, and
practitioners together on the beautiful traditional unceded territories of
the Yaqan Nukiy (Ktunaxa Nation) and Sinixt, in Nelson BC, from May 1st to
3rd.

Join us for an opportunity to connect with colleagues on important Heritage
conversations all around the theme “Prioritizing People”. Attend sessions
that discuss the unique challenges of managing heritage sites, how to tell
diverse stories about our communities, bringing technology to language
revitalization, and taking on new approaches in fund development.
Throughout the conference, we are excited to feature stories and presenters
who highlight local connections to these big conversations, while giving
you new ideas and actions to take back to your community.

Find session and field trip details on our website
<https://heritagebc.ca/events-activities/annual-conference/2024-conference/program/>
.

Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with passionate advocates and learn
how to make heritage inclusive and beneficial for all.

Questions? Contact Nathalie at npicard at heritagebc.ca.
Register Early-Bird by March 1st
<https://heritagebc.ca/events-activities/annual-conference/2024-conference/registration/>
qkfaas4enqws