[BCMA] Next Week: IBPOC Tea and Talk in New West

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Feb 27 09:00:00 PST 2024

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that Tea and Talk
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/> will be in
New West on March 7!

All racialized professionals, volunteers, and students in the cultural
sector are welcome to join us for free tea, coffee, snacks, and (really
great) conversation. These sessions are always a good opportunity to
network, navigate workplace challenges, and mentor newcomers looking to
join the sector.

If you need some help attending during work time, please make the most of
our justification letters
<https://museum.bc.ca/brain/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network-justification-letters/>
 when making the case to your team/management.

You can register online here
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/63ff22e65a1ea1e2ac8de70eb1d6e455c2ba9603/1>.
See you there!

[image: New West 2024.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca