[BCMA] Cowichan Valley Museum Treasure Hunt

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Feb 7 10:08:38 PST 2024

Cowichan Valley Museum Treasure Hunt

Join us at the Museum for this FREE, family-friendly event!

February 16-19, 11 am to 4 pm daily

See if you can find the objects in our treasure hunt and get a prize for
participating!

Check out original photos taken by Cowichan Secondary students and see
their skills at work.

Get in touch with the past: there will be special objects from the museum's
collection for you to look at and touch!

Learn more at cvmuseum.ca/cowichan-valley-museum-treasure-hunt/

Supported by the Province of British Columbia

[image: treasure hunt picture.jpg]

Penny Meyer
Educational Programmer
Cowichan Valley Museum and Archives
250-746-6612
The Cowichan Valley Museum and Archives, operated by the
Cowichan Historical Society, is located on the traditional territories of
the Coast Salish peoples.  We extend our appreciation for the
opportunity to live and learn on this territory.