[BCMA] KGSM Deaccessions available for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 30 10:35:07 PDT 2024

Hello everyone!

We are continuing our work to consolidate the collections here at the Kilby Historic Site. Please see attached PDF with items available for transfer.

If you are interested in having any items set aside for your institution, send an email to Cbrown at kilby.ca<mailto:Cbrown at kilby.ca> by Wednesday, May 8th. Items are offered on a First Come First Served basis.

In this email please include:

  *   Your name and organization,
  *   If you will be picking up or shipping the selected items.
  *   A list of items you are interested in with the corresponding object IDs.

Please note that the receiving institution is responsible for shipping and transportation costs. We ask that shipping or pick up be arranged before the end of May.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Chelsea Brown (She/Her)

Curator

Kilby Historic Site

Direct Line: (604) 491-9059

Working with respect on the traditional and ancestral territory of the Qwolo’wt People (the Sq'éwlets and Sts'ailes First Nations), whose historic relationship with the land continues to this day.