[BCMA] Display of Hide Jacket

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 10 11:26:06 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

A visitor came in to our Museum and asked for suggestions on how best to
display a hide jacket they own. They don't have room for a mannequin and
are looking for something fully enclosed to protect it from collecting
dust. They believe a shadow box is the best option but was wondering if I
or anyone else I knew had experience with a project such as this. Does
anyone have any further ideas? Would a standard shadow box from Michaels do
the job? They don't want to put any holes in the jacket to secure it.

Breanne Malo
Curator
Chase & District Museum & Archives Society
chasemuseumsociety at gmail.com

--
Breanne Malo
She/Her
chasemuseumsociety at gmail.com
www.chasemuseum.com
"LIKE" us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/Chase-and-District-Museum/141681956033401

We acknowledge that our institution operates on the unceded traditional
lands of the Secwépemc First Nation.

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chase-and-District-Museum/141681956033401>