[BCMA] New month, new Watercooler Wednesday! April 3rd 3:30pm!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 2 09:56:54 PDT 2024

Connect with museum, gallery, and heritage professionals from across
British Columbia. Gather around the digital watercooler to catch up, ask
questions, seek advice, and chat. Every other month we will have a new
topic to discuss but feel free to come with questions, comments, or
projects to discuss with the group.

Watercooler Wednesday takes place every other first Wednesday of the month.
Join us for our next meet-up on April 3rd, 2024! This month, we are excited
to offer an in-person regional workshop on our Candid Actionable
Reconciliation Education (CARE)
<https://museum.bc.ca/brain/candid-actionable-reconciliation-education-care-for-museums/>
resources. Join us for this Watercooler Wednesday to chat more about CARE!

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Details here!
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/?cm=4&cy=2024>

[image: Watercooler Wednesday (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>