[BCMA] Nanaimo Art Gallery is hiring a Director of Development & Communications

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 26 12:01:15 PDT 2023

Join our dynamic team at Nanaimo Art Gallery! The Director of Development
and Communications is a new role for the Gallery, and is integral to the
ongoing work to realize a new, purpose-built Nanaimo Art Gallery on
Snuneymuxw Territory. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of
Development and Communications will build a strategic fund development
program and create a successful capital campaign. As a compelling
storyteller with an understanding of contemporary art and with expertise in
the development and implementation of brand strategies, the Director
of Development
and Communications will expand the reach and impact of Nanaimo Art Gallery.
The full job posting is or you can find it linked on our website
<https://nanaimoartgallery.ca/employment/>.

--

Dana Gage (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Coordinator

Nanaimo Art Gallery

*Help Shape the Future Nanaimo Art Gallery *
<https://ca1se.voxco.com/S2/114/FGP2PS/>

Snuneymuxw Territory

150 Commercial Street, Nanaimo BC

250-754-1750