[BCMA] FW: Cabinets

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 6 14:36:15 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Passing on this email from our friends at the Okanagan Science Centre. If any museums located in or around the Vernon/Okanagan area are getting rid of display cases or other types of cabinets, please consider corresponding with Gordon as they are looking for some!

Thank you,
Gwyneth Evans (she/her)

Head of Archives
Museum & Archives of Vernon
3009 - 32nd Avenue | Vernon, BC V1T 2L8
www.vernonmuseum.ca
250-550-3140

We respectfully acknowledge the Museum & Archives of Vernon is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.