[BCMA] Join the IBPOC Network Advisory Group

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 5 10:50:06 PDT 2023

Calling all IBPOC folks in the cultural sector!

The IBPOC Network is looking for new Advisory Group members to join us for
the 2024-2026 term.

Applications are open from September 5- October 20. Our advisors meet
monthly with Network Coordinator Jazmin to guide and help expand the
network’s work. This is a paid position, with the opportunity to stay
beyond the two-year term if interested.

If you have ideas for how to support IBPOC folks in our sector, this
position is for you! Head to our website to learn more and apply.

https://museum.bc.ca/join-the-ibpoc-network-advisory-group/.

[image: Call for Advisors.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca