[BCMA] Museum Mash returns this Sunday!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Oct 30 10:50:18 PDT 2023

Good morning - our favourite kids program returns to the Nelson Museum this weekend! Museum Mash is a twice-annual event that welcomes families and children of all ages into the Museum for FREE programming, workshops, and performances.

A press release with full details is attached, as well as a high-res image. If you would like additional information please let me know.

Thanks,
Steph

Stephanie Delnea
Communications and Development Manager
The Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery
P: 250-352-9813 x.204
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Our kids and family programming is ALWAYS free thanks to sponsorships and donations from our generous community. To support the Museum, click here to make a donation. <https://donate-can.keela.co/donate-nmag>

[cid:09eb9e04-8c21-401a-ad1e-c828d11c7089]<https://www.nelsonmuseum.ca>
[https://res-h3.public.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/38bd406a074c4b53abbda10db37b5457@nelsonmuseum.ca?anonymous&ep=bwmEmailSignature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/38bd406a074c4b53abbda10db37b5457@nelsonmuseum.ca?anonymous&ep=bwmEmailSignature>