[BCMA] Register Now: Strengthening Emerging Careers Webinar

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 17 09:22:38 PDT 2023

Please excuse cross-posting.

­­___

[cid:image001.png at 01DA00DC.D7DA8B40]

In this workshop, participants will learn strategies for long-term career planning, including negotiating salary packages and work arrangements, understanding how to use knowledge of fair wages for self-advancement, and learning how to support their professional growth amidst temporary labour market challenges.

Join Brooke Downey and Antonia Krajina from Museum Labour at this virtual workshop for emerging museum and heritage professionals, which will explore ways to negotiate salary packages in the context of fair wages while offering strategies to overcome equity barriers and strengthen careers.

October 25, 2023
12:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. MT
Online

Click here<https://www.museums.ab.ca/events.aspx> to register now!

Registration Fees
Member         FREE
Non-Member  $10.00

Find our other upcoming professional development opportunities by visiting the Learning Opportunities<https://www.museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/professional-development/learning-opportunities.aspx> webpage. For more information about the 2023 Webinar Series offerings, please contact Meredith Leary, Program Lead, at learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Meredith Leary, BA, Dipl., Cert.
Program Lead
she / her

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
mleary at museums.ab.ca<mailto:mleary at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.