[BCMA] Recommendations for archival digitizations

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 13 11:33:57 PDT 2023

Hello,

We are applying for grants that will enable us to digitize our collection
of Williams Lake Tribune newspapers. We are hoping there are some museums
out there that will be able to recommend some companies that we can reach
out to and get some quotes for their services.

Thanks in advance!

Casey Bennett
*Project Coordinator*

*Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin*
*1660B Broadway Ave S. Williams Lake, BC*
*V2G 4W4, **250.39*
*2.7404*
*www.cowboy-museum.com* <http://www.cowboy-museum.com/>

*Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin is grateful to be located on the territory
of the T'exelcemc (Williams Lake First Nation) of the Secwépemc
Nation. **Serving
on the traditional territory of the Secwépemc, Tŝilhqot'in, and Dakelh
Nations.*