[BCMA] CollectionsAccess

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 4 10:19:40 PDT 2023

Hello all

First I am an older volunteer who came to museums late and has no formal
training. I am also not very tech savvy.

A number of years ago this museum opted for CollectionsAccess hosted by
"Hostus" for our database. It is user friendly to input information.

BUT even though the web host "Hostus" tells me the data is intact from
their perspective both the link from our community website and my access as
administrator have failed. I get the eternal circling icon.

I have tried to contact them online but the "Helpline" asks for information
I don't understand or know where to access.

Does anyone have a contact for a real person who might help retrieve our
connections?

Wendy Smylitopoulos
Greek Heritage Project Museum
250 419-3151