[BCMA] Chandler & Price letterpress

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Nov 24 14:56:41 PST 2023

Hi

If you could post the following we would be most appreciative.

We have in our collection a Chandler & Price letter (platen) press.

Which we believe is from the Cowichan Leader, and probably was collected by Gerry or Vern Wellburn.

If I am measuring the bed correctly it’s a 10 x 15.

And using the Date (April 12 87) and Serial Number (1030), it was built in 1887.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Neil

Neil Malbon

Collections Curator

BC Forest Discovery Centre

250-715-1113, ext 25

The BC Forest Discovery Centre is located on the traditional territory of the Quw’utsun (Cowichan) First Nations.

We are grateful for the opportunity to live and learn on these lands.

Press

You've received a Message from a TELUS phone.

If you don't hear or see the file, download the Quick Time player <http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download> .

  <http://www.telusmobility.com/en/common/images/logoTelus.gif>

Vous avez reçu un Message d'un téléphone TELUS.

Si vous ne voyez ni n'entendez le fichier, veuillez télécharger QuickTime <http://www.apple.com/ca/fr/quicktime/> .

  <http://www.telusmobility.com/fr/common/images/logoTelus.gif>