[BCMA] Nanaimo Art Gallery is hiring a Gallery Technician

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Nov 15 14:00:43 PST 2023

Join our dynamic team at Nanaimo Art Gallery! The Gallery Technician shares
the Nanaimo Art Gallery team’s values of relevance, relationships,
innovation, and openness. Reporting to the Curator, the Gallery Technician
is responsible for art handling, exhibition installation and
de-installation (working alongside the curatorial team), as well as
exhibitions, gallery, and collection maintenance. Reporting to the
Executive Director, the Gallery Technician is responsible for building
maintenance and related issues.

The full job description can be found on our website here
<https://nanaimoartgallery.ca/employment/> and is attached to this email.
Please share with anyone who may be interested.

--

Dana Gage (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Coordinator

Nanaimo Art Gallery