[BCMA] B.C. Arts, Culture, & Heritage Sector Insights Survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 6 07:11:04 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

The BCMA is working with the BC Coalition of Arts, Culture, and Heritage on
a November 2023 sector survey. This data is very important to supporting
our collective advocacy and more accurately identifying where our sector is
currently and where it might be heading.

We encourage arts, culture, and heritage workers, artists, and
organizations from all disciplines across British Columbia to complete the
B.C. Arts, Culture, & Heritage Sector Insights Survey to help us better
understand, advocate, and inform government, funders, and partners on the
current state of the sector.

This survey is led by GVPTA, on behalf of and in collaboration with a
coalition of B.C.-based arts, culture, and heritage service organizations
that represent thousands of arts, culture, and heritage organizations and
individuals across BC and in every community and region. This includes
hundreds of cultural businesses, venues, festivals, consultants, and
independent practitioners, as well as thousands of professional artists,
cultural practitioners, and volunteers throughout the province.

You can review previous examples of our sector-wide surveys and reports here
<https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/covid-19-sector-impact-survey>and here
<https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/BCAC-community-feedback>.

*To take the survey: https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-insights
<https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-insights>*

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca