[BCMA] BCMA Webinar: Collaborating with BC Children's Authors & Illustrators

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 25 08:59:11 PDT 2023

*BCMA Webinar: Collaborating with BC Children's Authors & Illustrators*
*Date: June 7*
*Time: 12pm-1pm*

Looking for ways to serve and engage kids and families more deeply,
frequently, and creatively? This fast-paced and engaging webinar will
explore several of the (many) opportunities to team up with the thriving BC
KidLit community and will introduce the free resources provided by the
Children's Writers & Illustrators of British Columbia Society to help you
find local books and storytellers to collaborate with your institution.

To learn more and to register, click here.
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=113>

Desirée Hall
Program Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>: