[BCMA] AABC webinar: "Expanding Access Ability: Exploring Themes of Access in Archives and Information Management" (June 5, 2023)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon May 22 19:57:02 PDT 2023

please excuse cross-postings

Colleagues,

We invite you to join us for join us for this webinar event "Expanding
Access Ability: Exploring Themes of Access in Archives and Information
Management" as we extend the 2023 AABC / ARMA VI conference a little longer
to hear from the following re-scheduled speakers. An introduction to their
presentations can be found here: https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/Webinars.

   - *“Fostering an Educational Environment of Anti-Racism and
   Accessibility in IM and RM work”*

*Speaker: Jen Wishloff, A/IM Coordinator; IM, Data and Cyber Security
Branch / Digital Strategy, Services and Innovation Sector, Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada*

   - *"Challenging Embedded Privilege in Archive Searching – the case study
   of Census Search"*

*Speaker: Robyn Feres-Cameron, Senior User Experience Designer, Library and
Archives Canada*

   - *“The New Home of Canada's History: Launching a New Library and
   Archives Canada Website”*

*Speaker: Andrea Eidinger, Access and Services Branch, Library and Archives
Canada*