[BCMA] Young Canada Works - Paid Internship in Tumbler Ridge

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon May 15 16:11:36 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

The Tumbler Ridge Museum is offering a paid internship for the position of Summer Programs Lead. This is a 22 week contract and the successful candidate must be available the entire term. There may be an opportunity for a full-time permanent position at the end of the contract for an interested candidate. Details attached.

Zena Conlin
Executive Director

Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation
Box 1348, 255 Murray Drive
Tumbler Ridge, BC V0C 2W0
250.242.3466

www.trmf.ca<http://www.trmf.ca/>

The Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation recognizes and thanks the stewards and knowledge keepers of these lands who have been here long before the existence of Tumbler Ridge; the Dunne-Za, Tse'Khene, Saulteau, Cree, and Metis Peoples. We express our gratitude at the privilege of living and working here. The TRMF has benefited greatly from this land and as such we reflect on our presence and practices, and hold space for better a future.