[BCMA] LMCG - Call for Presenters - Deadline May 22, 2023

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri May 5 16:52:45 PDT 2023

[image: 2023-05-05_LMCG_CallforPresenters.jpg]

Calling all facilitators, leaders, and community activists! Are you working
to build community relationships with your organization? The Lower Mainland
Curators Group (LMCG) is looking for presenters at our next virtual meeting
on *Wednesday, July 12 at 3pm*. We’d love to hear about your process,
successes, learned lessons, and more! Preference may be given to presenters
or communities with lived experience or from equity-seeking groups.

Contact the LMCG at lowermainlandcurators at gmail.com before *May 22, 2023* and
we would love to discuss your ideas.

*Join us on Facebook!*

We've started a new online community here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowermainlandcurators

*About The Lower Mainland Curators Group*

The Lower Mainland Curators Group (LMCG) was created in January 2019 for
anyone with an interest in curatorial work, ideas, or themes in British
Columbia.

The group is coordinated by a team of volunteer organizing members from
museums around Metro Vancouver to discuss topics or themes related to
curatorial work. It is for anyone with an interest in our sector including
students, museum workers, and those in professions facing similar issues.

We present quarterly virtual and in-person sessions to discuss newly
launched projects, share challenges and successes, and discuss lessons
learned.

Organizing Members: Heather Flynn, Mary Elizabeth Harrison & Michelle Taylor

*Michelle Taylor **MMSt* (she/her) | *Curator*
Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre | City of Delta

4450 Clarence Taylor Crescent | Delta | V4K 3W3

*T:* 604-952-3837 | *C:* 604-404-4829 | *E:* MTaylor at delta.ca