[BCMA] Spots available in BC HERN Victoria workshop - May 29 & 30, 2023

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed May 3 15:45:09 PDT 2023

Hello everyone!

We have a few spots available in our upcoming BC HERN workshop Victoria on
May 29 and 30 - in conjunction with the Canadian Conservation annual c
onference.

If you are based in Victoria or surrounding area and have always wanted to
attend a hands-on salvage workshop and learn all you need to know about
emergency response in your institution, this is your chance. You can
register directly here:
https://www.cac-accr.ca/our-conferences/registration-2/ (fill in your
details and scroll down to "3. Workshop Registration" - you do not have to
be a conference attendee)

https://bchern.ca/hands-on-workshop/