[BCMA] Free professional development opportunities from CharityVillage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed May 3 11:16:05 PDT 2023

Register now for one of our upcoming webinars.

Check out our upcoming webinars for the nonprofit sector.

As a reminder, we record all our webinars and send the webinar recording
and other materials to all registrants after the live webinar. So if you
can't attend live, please go ahead and register anyway so that you can
watch the video recording at your convenience.
[image: Preparing for Year End Audits Including 2023 Updates]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

*Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Webinar
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>*

*May 18, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Join us for a free webinar to learn about directors’ and officers’
liability coverage, why you need it, and what the claims process looks
like. Whether you run a charity group, religious or educational institution
or community association, there are things you need to know when it comes
to mitigating your exposure to risk.

Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>
[image: Expense Management in Challenging Economic Times]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct5_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

*Expense Management in Challenging Economic Times
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct5_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>*

*May 25, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Are we on the cusp of an economic downturn? Most economists agree that a
recession is imminent. This webinar will discuss how you can prepare your
not-for-profit for uncertain times, and even find opportunities to thrive.
Learn about planning, tools, and decisions you can make to help weather the
storm and come out on top.

Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct5_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

Have a question?
Contact Us
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct6_0/1/pp?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

About
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct7_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

Find a Job
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct8_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

Post a Job
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct9_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

www.CharityVillage.com
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct10_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

Connect with Us
[image: Facebook]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct11_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct12_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct13_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>
[image:
YouTube]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct14_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>
[image:
Pinterest]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04b1-2304/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct15_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3ASjjUv6drd>

CharityVillage® is a career resource to over 170,000 charitable and
nonprofit organizations across Canada. We offer paid job postings and free
volunteer & event listings as well as nonprofit & charitable sector
resources and eLearning courses. We have become the Canadian nonprofit
sector’s largest and most popular online resource for recruiting, news and
how-to information. CharityVillage® recognizes and showcases the richness
and diversity of Canada’s nonprofit sector.

Copyright © 2023 CharityVillage : 8170 Lawson Road, Milton, Ontario L9T
5C4, Canada