[BCMA] Next Week - Online Tea and Talk

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 28 11:51:31 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Join us on Tuesday, April 4 for our next online Tea and Talk!

This is a great, informal professional development opportunity to chat,
seek advice, and get to know other cultural professionals of colour. Sessions
are always free, and don’t require registration.

Learn more here: https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/
.

*A gentle reminder that these sessions are for folks who identify as
Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour. Thank you for respecting this
affinity space.*

Looking forward to gathering together in-person? Our next two in-person Tea
and Talks are in *Nanaimo on May 17* and *Burnaby on June 25*. More info
below:

Nanaimo Tea and Talk
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/844ded14d90255776df56ad88d8baf6784ac51a8/1>

Burnaby Tea and Talk
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/61eafb1229abb7a6735b3abc004bee2bc8238f1d/1>

[image: 2023-2.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca