[BCMA] An invite to Ignite the Arts Festival

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:00:56 PDT 2023

Hi Paul,
This is so generous! I wish I was in Penticton and able to take you up on
your offer. Looks like a fun time!
Best of luck,
Lorenda

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 at 10:24, Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv <
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and well.
>
> On behalf of the Penticton Art Gallery, I would like to extend an
> invitation and the offer for free tickets to subscribers of the
> British Columbia Museums Association LIstserv, for the second annual Ignite
> the Arts Festival. (www.ignitethearts.ca) which will take place here in
> Penticton from March 24th - April 2nd.
>
> The festival passes will grant you full access to all of our
> festival stages for the weekend of Friday March 31st - Sunday April 2. I am
> attaching schedules for both the Community Week March 24 - 31st and the
> Festival weekend March 31 - April 2nd for your information and reference.
> You can also find more info on our website above.
>
> Deadline to register for your complimentary weekend passes is Sunday March
> 26th. The offer is also extended to your coworkers and family.  Due to a
> limited capacity we might not be able to accommodate everyone and as such
> tickets will be given on a first come first serve basis.
>
> When filling out the online form please include (the name of your
> institution and BCMA) as you referral in the online form
>
> https://forms.gle/WWmjs9uEu28DtQhV8
>
> Festival packages will be available for pick up at the gallery next week.
>
> Thank you for all you do for our arts and culture community and I hope we
> can see a number of you here in Penticton over the coming week.
>
> If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul
>
> *Paul F. Crawford*
> (He, Him & His) | Director/Curator
>
> ✆250.493.2928 ✉ c <George at tworiversgallery.ca>
> urator at pentictonartgallery.com
>
> Penticton Art Gallery, 199 Marina Way, Penticton, B.C., V2A 1H5
>
> Gratefully located on the unceded territory of the syilx (Okanagan)
> Peoples.

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>