[BCMA] An invite to Ignite the Arts Festival

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 22 21:15:56 PDT 2023

Hello Friends,

I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and well.

On behalf of the Penticton Art Gallery, I would like to extend an
invitation and the offer for free tickets to subscribers of the
British Columbia Museums Association LIstserv, for the second annual Ignite
the Arts Festival. (www.ignitethearts.ca) which will take place here in
Penticton from March 24th - April 2nd.

The festival passes will grant you full access to all of our
festival stages for the weekend of Friday March 31st - Sunday April 2. I am
attaching schedules for both the Community Week March 24 - 31st and the
Festival weekend March 31 - April 2nd for your information and reference.
You can also find more info on our website above.

Deadline to register for your complimentary weekend passes is Sunday March
26th. The offer is also extended to your coworkers and family.  Due to a
limited capacity we might not be able to accommodate everyone and as such
tickets will be given on a first come first serve basis.

When filling out the online form please include (the name of your
institution and BCMA) as you referral in the online form

https://forms.gle/WWmjs9uEu28DtQhV8

Festival packages will be available for pick up at the gallery next week.

Thank you for all you do for our arts and culture community and I hope we
can see a number of you here in Penticton over the coming week.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Cheers,

Paul

*Paul F. Crawford*
(He, Him & His) | Director/Curator

✆250.493.2928 ✉ c <George at tworiversgallery.ca>urator at pentictonartgallery.com

Penticton Art Gallery, 199 Marina Way, Penticton, B.C., V2A 1H5

Gratefully located on the unceded territory of the syilx (Okanagan) Peoples.